Friday, December 4, 2015

Dec 4 - Sofi Tukker

I spent my day going out to Langfang and back. Langfang is an industrial city about 55 kilometers (or 34 miles) from Beijing, so of course it took like an hour and a half to get there. Because Beijing traffic is so fun. One of our agents has a new facility out there, and a new marketing manager working there, so I went to see the facility and meet her. She seems pretty great, I think working with her will be a pleasure. That was pretty much my day. And next, Peking Duck!! I'm super excited, cause I haven't had it in a really long time. And I love it so much. Expect Instagram pictures.

Since there will be dinner and drinks, I better blog now. And today's song is Drinkee, the debut single from Sofi Tukker. It was supposed to be yesterday's song, but then Lucius dropped their new single and album release info, which if you missed yesterday you should probably go listen to now. Don't let the Portuguese lyrics on Drinkee fool you. Sofi Tukker is from Brooklyn. Sofi Tukker is also not a person, but two people, Sophie and Tucker, who put their names together and changed the spelling to make things more interesting. And I guess Portuguese lyrics will also do that. They definitely make it fun. This is a fun song, so also appropriate for a Friday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment