Monday, December 7, 2015

Dec 7 - Whilk & Misky

Today was a hard day on the brain. I had a training course in change management, which was great, but it was a lot of information to take in. And very long. But hopefully very helpful. We'll find out soon(ish). Then I came home and rushed to dinner with Zabrina, and am now home, exhausted, to do some laundry and pass out. Luckily I'm not going into the office tomorrow. I'm having a strategy workshop with my colleague Andy, at my house, so that'll be nice. And important. And useful. And many other things. But also just nice that I don't have to go into the office. We'll be doing the same on Friday.

And since I'm tired, music will be quick. Clap Your Hands by Whilk & Misky immediately caught my attention when I heard it. But then the rest of their music did not even come close to catching my attention. I'd even say I didn't really like it. But this song was really good. Although I do think I'd probably get tired of it very quickly. Luckily I haven't heard it too many times yet. So for now, it gets a spot on the blog on a day when I don't want to write (or think) too much.



No comments:

Post a Comment