Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Dec 29 - Radiohead

Oh my god my brain is going to melt. That's not the right word. Melting would imply that something is so hot and awesome that it melts my brain. Like a sick guitar solo. That's not the word I want. My brain is going to atrophy. That's better. Work has been so boring these last couple of days, and tomorrow will be no better. I'm dying. Thank God I can leave early tomorrow to go to Hong Kong. Where it's warm. Today was very cold in Shanghai, this morning was probably around 0 degrees. This afternoon Hong Kong was 18. Those are degrees I like. I'm so ready to go. But first I have to get through one more day....

Also today I will be handing off Ozzie (sad face) and eating Sichuan food at a place that has really good reviews online (happy face) which is wonderful because I have yet to find a good Sichuan place in Shanghai and this one is really close to me. So here's hoping.

When I posted Massive Attack the other day, one of the little suggested videos that came up was Lotus Flower by Radiohead. That one where Thom Yorke just dances awkwardly. It's kind of like the original Hotline Bling, if you think about it. Anyway, it made me realize that I did not have Radiohead on my blog this year, which is really unacceptable cause I'm sure at some point in the year I've gone through the entire Radiohead catalogue. Maybe even twice. It happens from time to time. But luckily I have 3 more songs to share this year, so today's will be from Radiohead. I was thinking of sharing Bloom, off of The King Of Limbs, cause I adore that song. But I actually want something more upbeat. So we'll go a little older, back to OK Computer, and play you Airbag. Which actually may be my favorite Radiohead song anyway, so it's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment