Thursday, December 24, 2015

Dec 25 - The Beatles

I'm writing this at the office, cause after a couple months of actually being in the office and being really busy, I'm back to not being so busy. I have things to do, and I've been doing them, but not enough to keep me busy between now and New Year, so I'm spreading it out, I guess you could say. And it being Christmas and nobody being in the office and all my friends having the day off and me being very tired, I don't care. So I've wasted a lot of time today. In part by writing this blog, as short as it is.

Today is not new music, as you can tell from the title. But I chose The Beatles because their entire library of music, which was never available on streaming services before, became available this week. Which means you can listen to all Beatles songs on pretty much any streaming platform. My platform of choice being Spotify, of course. So we'll listen to Eleanor Rigby, one of my favorite songs by The Beatles.


No comments:

Post a Comment