Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Dec 9 - Flight Facilities

Getting back into the office today was a drag. I really do not enjoy going in there. It's so far... It's really wearing down on me. But I had productive day and finally finished one project I've been "working on" for months, so that was good. But for some reason after work I'm feeling sad. I don't know why, I have no real reason to, I had a perfectly fine day. Better than fine, in fact, because I ate foie gras xiaolongbao at the xiaolongbao place next to my house (which is the best one), and I went to my friend Graeme's houseparty. But for some reason I just have this weird feeling this evening. Maybe it's the rain. Whatever it is, I hope it's gone tomorrow, because I have a date. So that would be good. Speaking of dates (and Graeme's houseparty) turns out the girl I went out on my last date with was a friend of a friend (friend of an acquaintance really, but same same), and she heard about the date afterwards from the girl I went out with, and now might be bringing said girl to my Hanukkah party on Sunday. Which is fine, the girl was perfectly nice, I just didn't want to date her. Too nice, actually, which is a big part of why I didn't want to date her. But anyway, that's not a bad thing for someone I'm not dating.

I've rambled enough about nothing, so now I'll just ramble a bit more about music. Today's song is apparently 3 years old. It's Claire de Lune by Flight Facilities. It was posted on Soundcloud 3 years ago, and according to Spotify was a 2013 single and on a 2014 album. So when it came on at Daliah's last night I knew I recognized it, but couldn't place it. I checked her playlist though, which is how I found out what it is. It is a really beautiful song, and I can only imagine that I must have heard it 2 or 3 years ago, really liked it, listened to the Flight Facilities album after it was released, didn't like that so much, and then forgot about this song. But now it will be my blog song.



No comments:

Post a Comment